Fire fighting scenarios
- Position fire fronts on the terrain and define parameters such us wind, propagation or intensity.
- Effectuate drops to extinguish fire fronts and evaluate the area hit by the drops and the quantity of dropped water.
- Fly to a source of water (Lake, sea,...) to pick up water and continue with the mission.
SAR & EMS scenarios
- Position a person to be rescued on a ship or a mountain confined area.
- Find the position of the person to be rescued.
- Pick up the person to be rescued with a hoist using the pilot’s mirror.
- Bring back the person to a hospital or an air base.
- Position a ship/oil rig on the water.
- Approach, land and take off from the ship/oil rig.
- A mirror is installed to simulate the pilot`s mirror of the winch/hoist SAR mission scenario.
Additional screen on the IOS for mission monitoring
- It provides an external point of view of the simulation.