Entrol's statement about COVID-19
As we all know, COVID-19 is having a severe impact on our businesses worldwide, with many uncertainties right now.
We want to reassure that Entrol is still up and running, dedicated to supporting our customers.
We will continue to provide our remote maintenance service
- We will continue to provide our remote maintenance service under our regular schedule.
- We have organized ourselves to allow most of our staff to work remotely, so our customer's regular points of contact are still available.
Simulators production and new developments do not stop
- We are doing our best to meet the deadlines agreed with our customers.
- Most of our technicians are working at entrol's facilities, following best practices measures to minimize contact between them.
- Our engineers keep working remotely.
- We are in close contact with our providers.
- All the trips for installation and certifications have been postponed until the situation gets back to normal.
- We keep our customers informed about any possible delays.
We are here to support you
- These are complicated times for everyone and especially for the aviation industry.
- In entrol, we will help our customers in everything we can.
- Therefore, we will remain open for the next few months in case they need to contact us.
We appreciate your understanding and support.
Working together, we will overcome this situation very soon.